To educate, equip, and empower single mothers and girls through mentorship and financial literacy.
To provide mental, physical, and emotional developmental skills for at-risk girls and disadvantaged women through education, counseling, the study and application of biblical principles, affordable childcare, and job placement assistance. .
- Increase self-sufficiency through the teaching of basic life skills.
- Decrease disadvantage circumstances through free and and affordable childcare.
- Create a sense for higher education through college campus visits.
- Increase financial stability through financial education.
- Enhance self-esteem, confidence, and value to the American workforce through free and affordable secondary education opportunities.
- Address emotional, physical, and mental stressors that contribute to the overall health and well-being allowing clients to be cognizant about future motives and behaviors reducing recidivism in the criminal justice community.
- Promote enrichment of cohesion, unity, and leadership skills through community outreach.
Founder and CEO
Board Vice Chair